Teaching Youth Athletes Positive Goal Setting Strategies
The resource you have requested is available only to current members of Kids' Sports Psychology.
Teach young athletes how to set appropriate and positive goals with Kids Sports Psychology articles, mental game audio programs, and youth sports psychology tips for sports parents and youth coaches. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current Kids' Sports Psychology member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership to Kids' Sports Psychology has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Become a Member Today!
gets you instant 24/7
- Every youth sports article on the site
- Kids' Sports Psychology Videos
- Audio interviews with youth sports experts
- Downloadable e-books by Lisa and Patrick Cohn for kids only
- Parents' Top Dilemma Program
- Up to 30% discounts on peaksports.com products
- 10-step game plan for sports parents and youth coaches
- Ask the Experts question and answers
- Audio podcasts and downloadable mental imagery programs on MP3
- Age-specific mental game instruction
- And much more!
Subscribe today and
get all this and more. Just $158 today for a one-year subscription.
Join now using our secure
online order form.